BDRC Continental’s VenueVerdict accreditations are based on a customer’s ‘likelihood to recommend’ using feedback across a number of key areas. Over 21,200 individual pieces of feedback were collated to determine the VenueVerdict results.
The seven CCE venues that have achieved the BDRC Continental VenueVerdict Gold Standard Accreditation following ongoing assessment of customer feedback during the year from January to December 2014 are:
- Broadway House (EEF Venues), London
- Engineers House (EEF Venues), Bristol
- Farncombe Conference Centre, Cotswolds
- The Møller Centre, Cambridge
- Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham
- The Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre, Glasgow
- Woodland Grange (EEF Venues), Warwickshire.
- Imago @ Burleigh Court, Leicestershire
- Scarman Training & Conference Centre, Warwickshire
- Stirling Court Hotel & Conference Centre, Stirling
- Wyboston Lakes, Bedfordshire.
Nine of the QHotels group of hotels received Gold Standard Accreditations - the most the group has ever received.
The EEF Venues recorded an aggregate Net Promoter Score of 89.0 from customers, in comparison to a national average of just 54.2. The group also recorded 13 per cent year-on-year revenue growth across its three venues. The group was also named ‘No 1 Small Group’ and ‘Best Value for Money Group’ in this year’s awards.
EEF Venues director David Vaughton (pictured), said: ”These awards are an acknowledgement of our people, our performance, our investment in product and service and the relationships we hold with our customers. The credibility and brand recognition we gain from this award programme cannot be underestimated, particularly because of its transparent process as it is based entirely on direct customer feedback."
Do you have news for CN? Email: Paul Colston