Freeman is the leading global provider of brand experiences. We help our clients design, plan and deliver immersive brand experiences for their most important audiences, which increase engagement and drive business results.
A 90-year old company in the US, Freeman is a relative newcomer to the UK market at just four years old. Our teams comprise people who have worked within the local industry for decades, meanwhile others have brought their unique expertise to the business from a range of other sectors – an approach that ensures we offer a fresh, unique take on the event and exhibitions industry.
What makes us different?
- We have a collaborative culture: across all departments, we ensure seamless event delivery for our clients.
- Our global perspective: our 7,000 employees support our clients across 90 offices worldwide.
- We employ a personalised approach: we take the time to learn about our clients’ goals, ensuring the events we deliver are meaningful, memorable and measurable.
- Our expert teams’ intuitive knowledge: we provide expert end-to-end solutions so our clients only need to speak to one team.
Freeman has become a major player within the local market and works with a wealth of prominent organisers, exhibitors, suppliers and venues. Our over 200 employees operate out of a cutting-edge production facility in the Midlands, and we’ve also got offices at ExCeL London and Olympia London, as well as in Wales and Farnborough.
They work across all disciplines to provide end-to-end solutions for organisers and exhibitors:
- Show-stopping custom stands and feature areas.
- Cutting-edge graphics and fabrication
- Digital and event technology solutions
- Core services: shell scheme, electrics, furniture, floor covering