The Optoma HD39Darbee features DarbeeVision technology to bring exceptional image quality to home theater enthusiasts. DarbeeVision image enhancement technology utilizes neuro-biologic algorithms to achieve unprecedented detail in skin tones, textures, and reflective surfaces, while delivering superior depth, object separation and automatic removal of unappealing residuals.
With 3,500 lumens, a 32,000:1 contrast ratio and REC.709 color mode, the HD39Darbee delivers bright images with deep black levels and rich colors to reveal extraordinary levels of details, depth and lighting. It is designed to deliver a high performance home theater experience but requires low maintenance with an impressive 17 percent vertical lens shift and a massive 1.6x optical zoom for flexibility and easy installation at any angle, as well as 15,000 hours of lamp life.
Key Features of the Optoma HD39Darbee include:
- High Definition Resolution: Native 1920 x 1080 Full HD; 1920 x 1200 WUXGA capability
- Brightness: 3,500 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 32,000:1
- Integrated Sound: 10-watt speaker
- Light Source Lifetime: 15,000 hours of lamp life
- Throw Ratio: 1.4 – 2.24
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats
- I/O: HDMI 1.4a with MHL, 3d Sync Port, USB-A, 12V Trigger
- Price: At $899 estimated street price (ESP), the Optoma HD39Darbee provides great value
“The H39Darbee produces an incredibly sharp and bright image, providing an immersive home theater experience, even in environments with ambient light,” said Brian Soto, head of product management, Optoma Technology. “By integrating innovative solutions such as DarbeeVision technology into our products, Optoma continues to demonstrate that projectors provide the highest quality and most flexible home theater experiences for consumers.”
The Optoma HD39Darbee is now available for purchase online for an estimated street price of $899 from Amazon, Visual Apex, B&H Photo and Beach Camera. For more information, please visit www.optomausa.com.