Are you frustrated with the way you communicate with your members? Are you tired of the email sinkhole? Don’t you want to avoid your members hitting the “delete” button?
Segmented push notifications targeted to one or more groups is the way to go. It’s like having a bullhorn right in your members’ ear. Rather than having your message compete with 700 emails each member gets in a day, or have them trapped in Clutter or Junk email, your message will compete with nothing else. So you know your members will be reading your messages.
Easy, Targeted Communication Is Important to The Strength of Your Organization.
1, The top three internal challenges to growing an organization’s membership are: a) that the membership is too diverse and there is difficulty meeting the needs of different segments, b) difficulty communicating value and c) insufficient staff.*
2. In describing an acquisition strategy that worked well, several association respondents to the 2016 Association Membership Marketing Report said, “Targeting content to specific groups within the membership to ensure only relevant material is surfaced to a particular group.” Other association respondents said, “Develop/deploy customized messages to showcase association’s core services to industry segments (state, national, regional, product focused). Follow-up by members in same target groups.*
3. On average, associations send their members four emails weekly.*
4. On average, the open rate is 30% for conference information, association news and association newsletters, and far lower for acquisition campaigns.*
5. The takeaway. Don’t lose sight of the individual member experience. Keeping members engaged is crucial to keeping them as members. But you need to keep them engaged by targeting that engagement to what they, as individuals, want. The needs of one member may not be the needs of another. So being able to target your communication to specific segments enhances that engagement and experience. Being able to do that targeting beyond email is crucial to avoid info overload. And being able to do it easily saves manpower.
6. The answer. Meet Mobile 365™. One App for All Your Member Communication. Mobile 365 enables you to target your communication specifically to member groups, plus has all your Event Information, Publications, Hot Topics and so much more. All in one powerful mobile app.